We are looking for an HR administrative assistant to perform a variety of personnel-related administrative tasks. You will support the HR department in duties like updating HR database and processing employees requests.
- Candidate must possess at least a Higher Secondary/STPM/”A” Level/Pre-U, Professional Certificate, Diploma, Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, in Human Resource Management or equivalent
- Proficient in Microsoft Office – Word & Excel for preparing HR documents and time management, leave and attendance spreadsheet
- Good at organizing HR documents and files in a systematic manner
- Able to communicate well both in writing and orally
- Able to work independently with minimum supervision
- Able to learn new skills and acquire knowledge fast
- Preferably candidate with knowledge in Employment Act and other relevant Government Statutory Act
- Organized, well-disciplined, and able to work both independently and in a group.
- To assist in HR functions such as payroll processing and updating of HR reports;
- To prepare and compile documents for timely submission to the Management and the relevant government authorities;
- To assist in handling worker issues including work permit application, renewal, and termination;
- To maintain filing system to facilitate trace-ability of documents at all times;
- To ensure compliance with the requirements of ISO 9001:2008 and Company Quality Policy;
- Any other duties as may be assigned from time to time.
- Group insurances
- Sponsored professional training and development courses
- Potential career advancement due to business expansion
- Annual bonus
- Company trips
- Team building activities
- 5 days week