- Minimum 4 years’ experience in teaching in early child education, preschool or primary school and 4 years related management experience, OR equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Any Bachelor’s degree or Master Degree in Early Child Education or any Professional certificate from recognizes body.
- Mature and have passion, love for children as well able to communicate with parents effectively.
- Must possess own transport.
- Good in English
- Position available in Jenjarom, Banting.
- Full time positions. Can start immediately will be an advantage.
- Salary range (RM1500 – RM2500)
KNOWLEDGE, SKILL AND ABILITIES
- Able to motivate others to reach their fullest potential.
- Able to establish and maintain effective working relationships with school officials, parents, students, teachers and support staff.
- Understanding the principles of child development and learning process and in particular barriers of learning.
- Ability to plan the projects in advance with proper ways of budget and plan.
- Maintaining an effective educational TLCP program and consistent with NK guidelines, SOP, policies and goals of the management.
- Maintaining records and files; preparing reports and summaries.
- Meeting and conferring with parents and staff by keeping good relationship.
- To ensure that staff comply at all times with preschool policies, procedures and standard, including health and safety, hygiene, inclusion and confidentiality.
- To induct, supervise and contribute to performance management of staff according to policies and procedures and facilitate staff development
- Produce schedule of classes, extracurricular activities, special projects; help schedule courses, students and teachers
- Assist Head of Academic in implementation of the curriculum and continuous improvement
- Assist Head of Academic and teachers in evaluating methods, lesson plan, materials, and developing effective learning plans and classroom management techniques.
- Plan, lead and coordinate the maintenance of the school and upkeep of resources in the setting standard.
- Manage budget – prepare, administer and oversee budget.
- Backup class when necessary and keep up the level of teaching.
- Leading projects and perform related work as required.
- Basic + allowances + KPI bonus
- Medical insurance
- Formal training in early child will be provided
- KWSP, SOCSO, SIP And annual leave
- Company events (Family day, etc.)
- Staff training in-house and public
- Salary increment based on competency and potentials